Dallas, Texas, (September 13, 2011)
- Insala, a leading global provider of innovative mentor and talent development solutions, announces its upcoming webinar “Matching mentors with mentees
– How do you find the best possible match?” The webinar will take place Wednesday, September 21 at 12:00 pm EST.
For companies either considering mentoring or experiencing challenges identifying successful matches in their current program, this webinar will address how to match and pair mentoring partnerships and the proper steps program managers need to take for greater individual, program and organizational success.
“Our recent survey results revealed that one of the most commonly anticipated challenges of starting a mentoring program is successfully matching and pairing of mentors and mentees,” said Judy Corner, 20-year mentoring subject matter expert and webinar host. “We’ll discuss this critical element of successful mentoring programs and share how organizations have done it with measurable results.”
This webinar presentation will include:
- Successful matching and pairing – the business case
- Judy’s top five recommendations when matching and pairing
- A best practice delivery model
- Ways to match and pair
- When mentoring software is needed, and the ROI
To get your copy of the complimentary white paper, Best Practices for Successful Matching and Pairing
, from the above referenced mentoring survey click here
To register for this free event and gain strategic insights for your mentoring initiatives, visit http://www.mentoringtalent.com/webinarsAbout Insala
Insala is a leading global provider of Web-based software and custom advisory and implementation services for organizations implementing mentoring and talent development initiatives. Insala’s mentoring solutions include mentoring program implementation for corporations and educational institutions, mentoring training programs
, and online mentoring software.