Dallas, TX – February 07, 2011
– Insala, the global leader in assisting organizations with career development and mentoring, has released a new white paper containing compelling data from its recent mentoring survey.
The survey data gives HR and business professionals valuable insight into the biggest challenges and priorities of mentoring program implementation and management.
Of 288 HR and business professionals surveyed, a total of 86 percent indicated significant interest and involvement in mentoring (i.e. - either that mentoring programs existed within their organizations, or that their organizations were interested in implementing a program in the future).
53 percent of respondents had mentoring programs and indicated that the following were the biggest challenges:
- Measuring program success and tying success to business objectives,
- Determining proper metrics to gauge mentoring program success,
- Matching compatible mentors and mentees, and
- Recruiting qualified mentors.
The top three priorities of their organizations’ mentoring programs are:
- Development of high potential employees,
- Talent pipeline development/succession planning, and
- Leadership development.
Survey results indicate the sentiment that mentoring programs need improvement and that there are specific challenges that organizations and practitioners will likely face. With that goal in mind, Insala helps organizations implement mentoring programs with employee development as a strategic talent development strategy with features and functions that offer measurable results. Customized to each organization’s mentoring strategy, Insala’s Hi-Impact Mentoring® solutions enables organizations to achieve their mentoring objectives with solutions specifically designed to overcome unique challenges and lay a foundation for a sustainable, result-driven mentoring program.
To download the white paper, visit http://www.mentoringtalent.com/whitepaper
. About Insala
Insala is a leading global provider of web-based software for organizations implementing mentoring and talent development initiatives. Insala’s mentoring solutions include mentoring program implementation for corporations and educational institutions, mentoring training programs, and mentoring technology.
Please visit us at http://www.mentoringtalent.com/ or www.insala.com for more information.Media Contact: