About this eBook
Program directors charged with leadership and employee development know that a corporate mentoring program can be an effective way to build the succession pipeline, increase employee retention and reduce training costs.
This eBook will teach you how to:
- Build a road map and determine the resources needed for a successful mentoring program.
- Get buy-in from leadership and management.
- Set expectations with mentors, mentees and administrators.
- Address common misconceptions.
- Build a business case for mentoring to maintain your program funding.